For additional information on The American Mold Builder advertising rates, please contact the AMBA office at (317) 436-3102 or email AMBA staff at email@example.com.
The American Mold Builder Magazine
The American Mold Builder introduces a fresh approach to reporting on the latest market trends, technologies, products/services and AMBA news. With a quarterly print circulation of 5,000, The American Mold Builder continues to be one of the industry’s leading sources for US moldmaking news and technologies.
Beyond the pages of the magazine, The American Mold Builder offers advertisers additional marketing opportunities to connect with customers and prospects, thereby achieving maximum impact for each advertising dollar.
Print Advertising Sizes
|Web Offset, Saddlestitched.||Width||Height|
|Full Page Bleed
– Trim Size
|Full Page Non-Bleed||7.5″||10″|
|1/2 page horizontal||7.5″||4.875″|
|1/2 page vertical||3.75″||10″|
|1/4 page horizontal||7.5″||2.5″|
|1/4 page vertical||3.75″||4.875″|
Please send ad as a PDF file saved at a minimum of 300 dpi. (All fonts should be embedded.) TIF files also are acceptable. We will NOT accept application files (Quark, PageMaker, Publisher, etc.). Additional requirements can be found at www.petersonpublications.com.
Sending Materials by Mail
Advertisements (on CD accompanied by a proof) can be mailed to:
Peterson Publications, Inc.
2150 SW Westport Dr., Suite 101
Topeka, KS 66614
Sending Materials by Email
Advertisements can be sent to firstname.lastname@example.org. Our email system can accept large attachments, but sometimes large attachments can’t be sent due to limitations of certain ISPs. If an attachment cannot be emailed, one alternative is to upload the file to your company website or FTP system and send us a link to retrieve the file.
We’ve prepared guidelines for preparing and sending electronic files. Please be aware that we do NOT accept QuarkXPress or Microsoft Publisher files. We accept .pdf and .tif files, prepared for high-end output. For more information, please review the guidelines.
The American Mold Builder Website
The American Mold Builder website offers additional advertising opportunities to connect with customers and prospects through strategically placed web banners. The website contains expanded news stories, additional content and live links to industry resources, all connected to the existing American Mold Builders Association (AMBA) website – www.amba.org.
• Leaderboard Banner – Located in the upper right of the website, this prime position advertising opportunity provides advertisers immediate, forefront exposure with direct links to their website. Three available placements with equal monthly impressions served. Ads are run-of-site, with visibility on all pages.
• 1st Prime Column Banner – Located in the right column, this prime-positioned advertising opportunity provides advertisers with immediate, forefront exposure with direct links to their websites. One spot available. Ad is run-of-site, with visibility on all pages.
• 2nd Prime Column Banner – Located in the right column right below the 1st Prime Column Banner, this advertising opportunity provides advertisers with immediate, forefront exposure with direct links to their websites. One spot available. Ad is run-of-site, with visibility on all pages.
• Lower Column Banner – Located in the right column below the fold, this banner provides an additional opportunity for advertising. Ad is visible on homepage only.
Online Advertising Sizes
|Leaderboard Banner||728 pixels||90 pixels|
|Prime Column Banners||300 pixels||250 pixels|
|Lower Column Banner||300 pixels||250 pixels|
The American Mold Builder ENews
Connect with customers and prospects, reach decision-makers and build advertising visibility in the industry in the AMBA electronic newsletter, the AMBA EBeat. This online resource is distributed to more than 4,000 (and growing) mold building and die-cast die manufacturers throughout the U.S. on a monthly basis and provides advertisers with:
- Increased circulation
- Up-to-date industry news
- Market reports
- Product launches
- Technology Trends
- Association news and events
• Leaderboard Ad – Located directly under the EBeat masthead, this prime advertising opportunity provides advertisers instant, maximum exposure with direct links to their websites. One Leaderboard Ad is available per issue.
• Skyscraper Ad – Located at the top of the EBeat in the left-hand column, this prime-positioned advertising opportunity provides advertisers immediate, forefront exposure with direct links to their websites. One Skyscraper Ad is available per issue.
• Banner Ad – Located in the EBeat left-hand column, this advertising opportunity provides advertisers instant exposure with direct links to their websites.
• Prime Position Text Banner – Located after the first EBeat story, this unique advertising forum includes a 125×125 pixel image or logo, 25 to
30 words of text and a direct link to desired site. One available per issue.
ENews Advertising Sizes
|Leaderboard||600 pixels||153 pixels|
|Skyscraper||153 pixels||350 pixels|
|Banner||153 pixels||190 pixels|
|Prime Position Text Banner||125 pixels||125 pixels|
Send all banners as .jpg files only. Animated files will not be accepted.
Files should be at least 72 dpi and RGB color.